Skip to content
CUSTOMER SERVICE : +33 (0)1 84 60 50 35
CUSTOMER SERVICE : +33 (0)1 84 60 50 35
Register and benefit from a €50 voucher!

Second hand jewelry > Vintage jewelry

Why buy vintage jewelry? 

Second-hand vintage jewelry is increasingly popular with consumers looking for quality and unique pieces at affordable prices. These ornaments frequently present original creations that stand out from contemporary mass production. They allow you to wear unique luxury accessories, different from those produced recently and which have been able to withstand the onslaught of time, therefore necessarily fashionable because timeless.

The advantages of vintage jewelry 

A more durable piece of jewelry

Vintage jewelry shows itself by nature more environmentally friendly than the new ones. Unlike the original pieces, these jewels did not require extraction of stone or minerals, nor multiple assembly operations. And if they have traveled by changing hands and undergone a few maintenance sessions, carbon footprint of the latter is incommensurate with those of new jewelry. Like all second-hand products, vintage jewelry is undoubtedly more durable than new ones.

A cheaper piece of jewelry

The price argument is true for the majority. On average, we estimate the discount of a vintage jewel compared to a new one from 20% to 30%. The price range depends on the diversity of materials used, the creators, the age of the jewel, its rarity, its demand. But what is true for 90% of jewelry is not true for the remaining 10% whose value may be lower or, conversely, much higher than that of new ones. The approach in the latter case is different. It is no longer a question of treat yourself to a luxury piece of jewelry to more reasonable price but to acquire a collector's item. And it pays for itself.

A potential investment

Scarcity has a cost. Originality too. Like paintings, real estate or old cars, vintage jewelry can be a solid investment. Without it being an exact science, certain types of jewelry and certain brands constitute very safe values ​​and profitability prospects very high. feel free to consult our experts.

Shipping within 48 hours

Learn more