DATA PROTECTION POLICY
While browsing the Platform 58 Facettes and the use of the online sales services offered there, personal data about you is collected and processed by our services.
The purpose of this data protection policy is to inform you about:
- how we collect and process your personal data;
- the cookies that we place on your navigation terminal.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. Data controller
Personal data concerning you, collected for the execution of your orders placed within the platform 58 Facettes, are processed jointly by the company 58 Facettes S.A.S., company operating the Platform 58 Facettes, and each Seller with whom you place an order
Personal data concerning you are also processed under the responsibility of the company 58 Facettes S.A.S. for the purposes of commercial prospecting, navigation analysis, audience measurement, behavioral advertising, statistical studies, to conduct satisfaction surveys and to fight against bank fraud.
2. Why do we process your data and on what legal basis?
|Management of your orders placed through the Platform 58 Facettes (payment, delivery, customer service, putting in touch with merchants, etc.)||execution of sales contracts|
|Analysis of your browsing within the Platform to improve our services||legitimate interest of 58 Facettes S.A.S.|
|Conduct satisfaction surveys to improve our services||legitimate interest of 58 Facettes S.A.S.|
|Carry out statistical studies on the use of our Platform and our services||legitimate interest of 58 Facettes S.A.S.|
|Commercial prospecting (sending promotional offers, newsletter)||legitimate interest of 58 Facettes S.A.S.|
|Behavioral Advertising||collection of consent|
|Prevent and fight against bank fraud||legitimate interest of 58 Facettes S.A.S.|
|Facilitate purchases (registration of bank details)||collection of consent|
|Audience measurements||collection of consent|
3. What personal data do we process about you?
We collect and process in particular:
- the personal data that you entered on our Platform when creating your account (email, name, first name, address, password, etc.);
- information relating to the orders you place within the Platform (product purchased, transaction number, delivery address, etc.);
- information relating to your means of payment (bank card number, expiry date of the bank card, visual cryptogram) via a secure payment provider, which only has access to this data;
- if you have accepted the registration of your bank card: the information relating to your bank card (name of the bank card holder, the last 4 digits of the bank card number and its expiration date) via '' a secure payment provider, which has sole access to this data;
- the information you send us when you contact customer service or the merchant through the Platform 58 Facettes (content of the exchanges, nature of the complaint, return of products, etc.);
- your connection and navigation data within the Platform 58 Facettes (IP address, products and pages you have viewed or searched for);
- data relating to the consultation of emails that we send you for statistical purposes and commercial prospecting;
- the information you provide when you leave a review on the Platform;
- information about our advertisements that you view;
- the information you provide when you participate in promotional operations, contests or events that we organize.
4. How long do we keep your data?
We keep your data in our database only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes pursued and then archive them with restricted access for an additional period in order to fulfill our legal and / or regulatory obligations in terms of archiving as well as for the duration. of the prescription periods in force. At the end of this additional period, your data is permanently deleted from our databases.
5. To whom are your data transmitted?
5.1 To our service providers
Your data is accessible to service providers whom we use to subcontract all or part of the processing that we carry out with your data (hosting of the Platform and data, maintenance, sending of order confirmation emails, emailing, secure payment , etc.).
The subcontractors we use offer the guarantees required by the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. They only have access to the data necessary for the performance of their services and are not authorized to process your data for other uses. We have also signed agreements with each of them to guarantee the security and integrity of your data and their processing in compliance with applicable regulations.
5.2 To Sellers of the Platform and our carriers
The data necessary for the management of your orders is transmitted to the Sellers from whom you have purchased a product through the Platform. 58 Facettes.
The data making it possible to ensure the delivery of your order are also transmitted to the carrier that you have selected or that will be offered to you when placing your order.
5.3 To the authorities
Your personal data may be disclosed to the authorities in application of a law, a regulation or by virtue of a decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority.
In general, we undertake to comply with all legal rules that could prevent, limit or regulate the dissemination of information or data and in particular to comply with the applicable data protection regulations.
5.4 In the event of acquisition, merger, transfer of activity
In the event that the company 58 Facettes SAS or part of its activities would be the object of an acquisition by a third company or of a merger, we will inform you in advance of the transfer of your data and of the possibility of opposing it.
6. What are your rights over your data and how can you exercise them?
6.1 What are your rights?
You have the right to obtain from our services:
- confirmation that your personal data is or is not being processed, and where applicable, to have access to it;
- the rectification of personal data concerning you which are inaccurate or incomplete;
- under certain conditions, the erasure of your personal data;
- under certain conditions, the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- the portability of your personal data;
- organize the fate of your personal data in the event of death (storage, erasure, or communication to a designated person).
You also have the right to object, under certain conditions, to the processing of your personal data.
For more information on the rights you have with regard to your data, we invite you to consult the CNIL website: www.cnil.fr.
You can also, at any time, oppose the processing of your data for commercial prospecting purposes and withdraw your consent to the processing of your data implemented by our services for the purposes of behavioral advertising, navigation analysis, and audience measurements.
We also remind you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL if you feel that your rights have not been respected.
6.2 How to exercise your rights?
For any request for access, opposition, rectification, portability, limitation, release of your data in the event of death: Please send a request via the online contact form:
- specifying the subject of your request;
- indicating your name, first name;
- enclosing a photocopy of both sides of your identity card or passport, in order to allow us to verify your identity.
Our services will come back to you as soon as possible and at the latest within one month of receiving your request.
To oppose the processing of your data for commercial prospecting purposes:
You can send us a request via the online contact form or click on the unsubscribe link in our promotional emails and in our newsletter.
Our services undertake to unsubscribe from our mailing list as soon as possible.
To withdraw your consent to the processing of your data implemented by our services for the purposes of behavioral advertising, navigation analysis, and audience measurements:
You can contact us via the online contact form or configure your cookies.
7. Are your data transferred outside the European Union?
Certain processing operations that we entrust to our subcontractors can be carried out outside the European Union. In this case, agreements have been signed with each of these service providers in order to guarantee that the transfers of your data are carried out in complete security and in compliance with the applicable regulations in force in terms of data protection.
8. Contact the Data Protection Officer
For any questions relating to the processing of your personal data or to exercise your rights over your data, the Data Protection Officer (DPD) or Data Protection Officer (DPO), appointed by 58 Facettes SAS, can be contacted by simple request via the online contact form.
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small alphanumeric file that is placed in the terminal of the User's computer, smartphone, tablet, mobile, etc., when connecting to the Platform.
2. What cookies do we use on the Platform?
- improve your browsing within the Platform and thus allow you to use its various functionalities, such as in particular to allow you to identify yourself and connect to your user account;
- to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing the Platform (sections and contents visited, route, date and time of consultation, etc.), making it possible to improve the interest and ergonomics of the Platform;
- to recognize your browser as a former registered visitor, to remember all the preferences that may be sent when using the Platform by your browser and in particular to keep your shopping cart in memory;
- to measure the audience of our Platform;
- your access to reserved and personal areas of our Platform, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us;
- to implement security measures.
As such, and for cookies which are not intended exclusively to allow or facilitate navigation or which are not strictly necessary for the management of your orders or the provision of services, an information banner is displayed. when you connect to the Platform in order to inform you before the deposit of these cookies, (1) of their presence and (2) to allow you, if necessary, to oppose their deposit on your terminal.
The deposit of cookies made as part of the use of the Platform does not allow you to be identified personally but it records information relating to the navigation of your terminal within the Platform that we can read during your subsequent visits to the Platform. of the Platform.
The information collected is for our exclusive use and that of our partners, and is under no circumstances transferred to third parties.
3. How to deactivate cookies?
You have several options for managing cookies.
If necessary, we can not under any circumstances be held responsible for any dysfunctions noted.
You can choose at any time to express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies, by the means described below.
The choices offered to you by your browser software for configuring cookies:
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer.
You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be saved in your terminal.
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your preferences in terms of cookies.
- For Internet Explorer ™ 7 and 8:http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Internet Explorer ™ 9: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- For Safari ™: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- For Chrome ™: version 30 and above http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Firefox ™: version 24 and above http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
To configure audience measurement cookies:
If you do not want us to save audience measurement cookies on your device, you can click on the link, which will save a cookie in your terminal with the sole purpose of deactivating the audience measurement services that we operate.
Please note that taking your wishes into account is based on the issuance of a cookie. If you delete all the cookies stored in your terminal (via your browser), we will no longer know that you have chosen this option.