In stock - Shipped within 2 working days.
The emblematic piece of the "Nesf Daera" collection. The central motif becomes whole again when you close your bracelet, which makes it very convenient to put on by yourself. This clasp is inspired by old Art Deco necklaces whose closure system was diverted to become a real ornamental detail.
Inspired by the curves of Moroccan Art Deco architecture, the "Nesf Daera" collection resonates its strength and daring in the women who wear it.
- Directed by hand by our craftsmen in our workshop Paris
- 18k yellow gold vermeil
- Band width: 3,7 mm
- Diameter of the central motif: 11 mm
- Size S: wrist circumference about 17 cm
- Size M: wrist circumference about 19 cm
- Delivered in its case
- Accompanied by a certificate of authenticity guaranteeing your jewel
Jewel offered by MANAL PARIS.