This radical pendant pushes the boundaries of traditional jewelry.
Thomas Arabian reinvents flowering starting with an AAA quality Tahitian pearl, carefully cut in four, then emptied of its nucleus to let flanks of 18k gold, paved with diamonds, bloom.
The center is set with a Demantoid Garnet from the Urals, a strong choice by the designer who has focused on the most prized garnet, illuminating this exceptional piece.
- Total weight : 7 grams
- Metal : 18k white and yellow gold
- Center stone: Urals dementoid garnet
- Other stones: D VVS quality diamonds
- Pearl: Tahitian pearl, AAA quality
- Chain: Round convict 1,1mm, 45cm
Jewel offered by ARABIAN Maison de Joaillerie.