Keep the name of this item handy: Ancient ring and its Japanese red coral
Ancient ring and its Japanese red coral
Free secure delivery FR & EU | Shipping within 1-2 Days
Professional seller | Sold with digital certificate
MAKE A PRICE OFFER ›
- Yellow gold ring, 750 thousandths, 18 carats.
- Oval in shape, this sublime antique Belle Epoque ring has a natural blood red coral of Japanese origin on the top in bezel-setting. The basket is openwork.
- Height: 22,2mm, width: 16mm, thickness: 8,5mm approximately, width of the ring at the base: 2,5mm.
- Total weight of the jewel: approximately 7,1 g.
- Old jewel - Work circa 1900s.
- Our opinion: this ancient coral ring is set with a magnificent, rare and exceptional gem. Its intense red color, its regularity make it a particularly sought-after coral by enlightened amateurs.
Free Shipping & Returns. Delivered from...
FR & EU delivery
Delivery is free in mainland France and is carried out by Colissimo, Chronopost, DHL or Declared Value.
The jewels are delivered in 1 to 4 working days.
New Aquitaine, France
Pick up in store:
If you are in New Aquitaine, France, you may have the option of picking up your order in person. If you are interested, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
Public chat 58 Facettes, you benefit from a delay of 14 day withdrawal. Return costs will be borne by 58 Facettes.
We carry out careful checks with all of our professional sellers, before they are allowed to sell their jewelry. For any purchase, you will receive an invoice detailing the characteristics of the jewel and engaging the responsibility of the seller.
About this seller:
Professional Seller - Status: Diamond
These expert sellers are the best sellers of 58 Facettes, they offer customers an exceptional offer and responsiveness.
A question ? Contact us here.
Access our size guide in by clicking here
Do not hesitate to ask us for the free sending by mail of a ring sizer by communicating us name, first name, telephone number and delivery address