Keep the name of this item handy: Sputnik Ring
Free secure delivery FR & EU | Shipping within 1-2 Days
Professional seller | Sold with digital certificate
MAKE A PRICE OFFER ›
• Ring in 18K (750°/00) yellow gold and platinum sup. at 800°/00 with a central dome motif set with an old-cut round diamond weighing 1.80 carats. Completely original, very vintage 50's, this ring is quite simply on trend for 2022!
• Estimated characteristics of the diamond: color JK clarity SI3
• Dimensions of the center stone: diameter 7.45 mm; height 4.62mm
• French work from the 50s
• Finger circumference (modifiable on estimate): 50
• Gross weight: 14.36g
• Ring completely refurbished in 2021
Free Shipping & Returns. Delivered from...
FR & EU delivery
Delivery is free in mainland France and is carried out by Colissimo, Chronopost, DHL or Declared Value.
The jewels are delivered in 1 to 4 working days.
Pick up in store:
If you are in Paris, France, you may have the option of picking up your order in person. If you are interested, please contact us by email email@example.com.
Returns & Refunds
Public chat 58 Facettes, you benefit from a delay of 14 day withdrawal. Return costs will be borne by 58 Facettes.
We carry out careful checks with all of our professional sellers, before they are allowed to sell their jewelry. For any purchase, you will receive an invoice detailing the characteristics of the jewel and engaging the responsibility of the seller.
About this seller:
Professional Seller - Status: Platinum
A question ? Contact us here.
Access our size guide in by clicking here
Do not hesitate to ask us for the free sending by mail of a ring sizer by communicating us name, first name, telephone number and delivery address