Keep the name of this item handy: Japanese pearl necklace
Japanese pearl necklace
Free secure delivery FR & EU | Shipping within 1-2 Days
Professional seller | Sold with digital certificate
MAKE A PRICE OFFER ›
- Necklace made of falling Japanese cultured pearls in a pearly cream orient. The barrel-shaped ratchet clasp is in yellow gold, 18 carats, 750 thousandths and comes with a safety chain with spring ring.
- Diameter of the beads: 4 / 4,5 to 8 / 8,5 mm.
- Overall length: 54,5 cm.
- Total weight: approximately 22,1 g.
- Authentic old pearl jewel - Work from the 1950s.
- Necklace re-threaded on silk thread with knot
- Our opinion: This lovely Japanese pearl necklace has survived the decades without damage and will remain intact for a long time as long as it is worn with care.
Free Shipping & Returns. Delivered from...
FR & EU delivery
Delivery is free in mainland France and is carried out by Colissimo, Chronopost, DHL or Declared Value.
The jewels are delivered in 1 to 4 working days.
New Aquitaine, France
Pick up in store:
If you are in New Aquitaine, France, you may have the option of picking up your order in person. If you are interested, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
Public chat 58 Facettes, you benefit from a delay of 14 day withdrawal. Return costs will be borne by 58 Facettes.
We carry out careful checks with all of our professional sellers, before they are allowed to sell their jewelry. For any purchase, you will receive an invoice detailing the characteristics of the jewel and engaging the responsibility of the seller.
About this seller:
Professional Seller - Status: Diamond
These expert sellers are the best sellers of 58 Facettes, they offer customers an exceptional offer and responsiveness.
A question ? Contact us here.
Access our size guide in by clicking here
Do not hesitate to ask us for the free sending by mail of a ring sizer by communicating us name, first name, telephone number and delivery address