Keep the name of this item handy: Antique rose gold and green openwork collar brooch
Old collar brooch in pink gold and green openwork
- Brooch in 750 thousandths pink and green gold, 18 carats, eagle's head hallmark.
- Openworked, this old brooch is set at the 4 cardinal points with plant motifs in green gold and in the center with a half fine pearl. The clasp is a pin with a safety hook.
- Height: 2,3cm, Width: 2,3cm, Thickness: 4mm Approx.
- Total weight of the jewel: approximately 1,8 g.
- Authentic old jewel - French work from the beginning of the 20th century.
Free Shipping & Returns. Delivered from...
FR & EU delivery
Delivery is free in mainland France and is carried out by Colissimo, Chronopost, DHL or Declared Value.
The jewels are delivered in 1 to 4 working days.
New Aquitaine, France
Pick up in store:
If you are in New Aquitaine, France, you may have the option of picking up your order in person. If you are interested, please contact us by email email@example.com.
Returns & Refunds
Public chat 58 Facettes, you benefit from a delay of 14 day withdrawal. Return costs will be borne by 58 Facettes.
We carry out careful checks with all of our professional sellers, before they are allowed to sell their jewelry. For any purchase, you will receive an invoice detailing the characteristics of the jewel and engaging the responsibility of the seller.
About this seller:
Professional Seller - Status: Diamond
These expert sellers are the best sellers of 58 Facettes, they offer customers an exceptional offer and responsiveness.
A question ? Contact us here.
Access our size guide in by clicking here
Do not hesitate to ask us for the free sending by mail of a ring sizer by communicating us name, first name, telephone number and delivery address