Keep the name of this item handy: Twisted Diamond Solitaire 18k Yellow Gold
Twisted diamond solitaire ring in 18 carat yellow gold
Twisted diamond solitaire 18 carat yellow gold 750/1000
A splendid quality ring, combining a simple and elegant setting. Very good condition, solid frame with a body of the ring without weakness. The stone is of good quality and with a beautiful shine.
This pretty 18 carat yellow gold ring set with a diamond has a total weight of 1.55 grams.
Dominant stone creation: Natural
Dimensions: 3.60 x 20 mm
Weight: 1.51 gram
Metal : Yellow gold
Metal purity: 18 karat 750/1000
Diamond: 0.09 carat in total
Punches: master & 750
Finger size: 54 (contact us for a sizing)
In reality there are four precious stones: the diamond, the sapphire, the emerald and the ruby on the other hand the other stones used in jewelery are considered as fine or ornamental stones.
The value of the diamond is based on four elements, the rule of "4C":
- First we determine the weight of the stone in carat.
- In Second, the cut or size of a diamond corresponds to its faceting, i.e. literally the size / shape of its facets (brilliant, oval, princess, baguette, marquise, emerald and pear)
- And then the color, the closer it gets to pure white, the better its quality, which can vary from pure white to very pronounced yellow, from D to Z.
- Finally, purity designates the presence of inclusions in the stone. The fewer inclusions a diamond has, the more pure it is qualified.
Before selling a piece of jewelry, we carry out several checks:
- First of all, a test of the stones is established to ensure their quality.
- Then the verification of gemological certificates (if applicable).
- Subsequently a test of materials such as gold, platinum, silver and their titration.
- And to finish the verification of the settings and the signatures then the numbers, as well as the warranty marks and the maker's marks.
Our shipments are made by the carrier Colissimo which allows for tracking and insurance.
Delivery is free in France with a fast delivery time (within 48 to 72 working hours).
Thus the shipment is fast and well protected in a new box with an invoice.
In addition, payment is possible in installments on request.
Free Shipping & Returns. Delivered from...
FR & EU delivery
Delivery is free in mainland France and is carried out by Colissimo, Chronopost, DHL or Declared Value.
The jewels are delivered in 1 to 4 working days.
Pick up in store:
If you are in Paris, France, you may have the option of picking up your order in person. If you are interested, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
Public chat 58 Facettes, you benefit from a delay of 14 day withdrawal. Return costs will be borne by 58 Facettes.
We carry out careful checks with all of our professional sellers, before they are allowed to sell their jewelry. For any purchase, you will receive an invoice detailing the characteristics of the jewel and engaging the responsibility of the seller.
About this seller:
Professional Seller - Status: Diamond
These expert sellers are the best sellers of 58 Facettes, they offer customers an exceptional offer and responsiveness.
A question ? Contact us here.
Access our size guide in by clicking here
Do not hesitate to ask us for the free sending by mail of a ring sizer by communicating us name, first name, telephone number and delivery address