Keep the name of this item handy: Dressed enamel brooch and its diamond entourage
Dressed enamel brooch and its entourage of diamonds
Free secure delivery FR & EU | Shipping within 1-2 Days
Professional seller | Sold with digital certificate
MAKE A PRICE OFFER ›
- Brooch in yellow gold, 750 thousandths, 18 carats and silver.
- Magnificent and rare old brooch, it is made of an enamel representing a young woman with elegant hair and dressed in small rose-cut diamonds. The set is surrounded by rose-cut diamonds. The attachment system is with safety hook.
- Height: Approx 3,8cm, Width: Approx 2,8cm, Thickness: Approx 5,5mm.
- Total weight of the jewel: approximately 9,6 g.
- Authentic old jewel - Work from the end of the 19th century. Some fine scratches on the enamel, not visible to the naked eye.
- Our opinion: An old collector's item of jewellery.
Free Shipping & Returns
FR & EU delivery
Delivery is free in mainland France and is carried out by Colissimo, Chronopost, DHL or Declared Value.
The jewels are delivered in 1 to 4 working days.
New Aquitaine, France
Pick up in store:
If you are in New Aquitaine, France, you may have the option of picking up your order in person. If you are interested, please contact us by email email@example.com.
Returns & Refunds
Public chat 58 Facettes, you benefit from a delay of 14 day withdrawal. Return costs will be borne by 58 Facettes.
We carry out careful checks with all of our professional sellers, before they are allowed to sell their jewelry. For any purchase, you will receive an invoice detailing the characteristics of the jewel and engaging the responsibility of the seller.
About this seller:
Professional Seller - Status: Diamond
A question ? Contact us here.
Access our size guide in by clicking here
Do not hesitate to ask us for the free sending by mail of a ring sizer by communicating us name, first name, telephone number and delivery address