Keep the name of this item handy: Art Deco Sapphire and Diamond Garter Ring
Art deco sapphire and diamond garter ring
Free secure delivery FR & EU | Shipping within 1-2 Days
Professional seller | Sold with digital certificate
MAKE A PRICE OFFER ›
- Yellow gold ring, 750 thousandths, 18 carats.
- Called a garter, this old Art Deco ring is decorated on the top with a brilliant-cut diamond supported by 2 square-shaped and faceted blue sapphires.
- Diamond weight: approximately 0,28 carat.
- Weight of the 2 sapphires: approximately 1,25 carats.
- Height: 8,2mm, Width: 18,1mm, Thickness: 4,9mm, Ring Width at Base: 3,5mm.
- Total weight of the jewel: approximately 4,9 g.
- Old jewel - Work from the 1930s.
- Our opinion: The old garter ring is a great classic of art deco jewelry and has not aged a bit!
Free Shipping & Returns
FR & EU delivery
Delivery is free in mainland France and is carried out by Colissimo, Chronopost, DHL or Declared Value.
The jewels are delivered in 1 to 4 working days.
New Aquitaine, France
Pick up in store:
If you are in New Aquitaine, France, you may have the option of picking up your order in person. If you are interested, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
Public chat 58 Facettes, you benefit from a delay of 14 day withdrawal. Return costs will be borne by 58 Facettes.
We carry out careful checks with all of our professional sellers, before they are allowed to sell their jewelry. For any purchase, you will receive an invoice detailing the characteristics of the jewel and engaging the responsibility of the seller.
About this seller:
Professional Seller - Status: Diamond
These expert sellers are the best sellers of 58 Facettes, they offer customers an exceptional offer and responsiveness.
A question ? Contact us here.
Access our size guide in by clicking here
Do not hesitate to ask us for the free sending by mail of a ring sizer by communicating us name, first name, telephone number and delivery address