Keep the name of this item handy: Art deco diamond and sapphire pavé ring
Art deco ring paved with diamonds and sapphires
Free secure delivery FR & EU | Shipping within 1-2 Days
Professional seller | Sold with digital certificate
MAKE A PRICE OFFER ›
- White gold ring, 750 thousandths, 18 carats.
- Important Art Deco ring, it has a rectangular frame with cut sides adorned with a radiant decoration of calibrated synthetic sapphires in the center of which are old cushion-cut diamonds in illusion setting.
- Total diamond weight: approximately 0,50 carat.
- Total weight of the jewel: approximately 8 g.
- Height: 19 mm, width: approximately 16,5 mm, thickness: approximately 7,4 mm, width of the ring at the base: approximately 1,7 mm.
- Authentic old jewel - French work from the 1930s.
- Our opinion: this old Art Deco ring has an exceptional volume for this type of model.
Free Shipping & Returns
FR & EU delivery
Delivery is free in mainland France and is carried out by Colissimo, Chronopost, DHL or Declared Value.
The jewels are delivered in 1 to 4 working days.
New Aquitaine, France
Pick up in store:
If you are in New Aquitaine, France, you may have the option of picking up your order in person. If you are interested, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
Public chat 58 Facettes, you benefit from a delay of 14 day withdrawal. Return costs will be borne by 58 Facettes.
We carry out careful checks with all of our professional sellers, before they are allowed to sell their jewelry. For any purchase, you will receive an invoice detailing the characteristics of the jewel and engaging the responsibility of the seller.
About this seller:
Professional Seller - Status: Diamond
A question ? Contact us here.
Access our size guide in by clicking here
Do not hesitate to ask us for the free sending by mail of a ring sizer by communicating us name, first name, telephone number and delivery address