Commission rates applied to sales made via the platform 58 Facettes are the following :
- For a sale of a new jewel among the collections (whether the product is in stock or made to order):
- Commission rate: 25% excluding tax on the total amount including tax
- For a sale of a tailor-made jewelry (engagement ring or other jewel, purchase made by accepting a quote for a tailor-made order, following a request via our tailor-made request forms):
- Commission rate: 8,5% excluding tax on the total amount including tax
- For a sale of a ancient jewel :
- Commission rate: 15% excluding tax on the total amount including tax
58 Facettes reserves the right to revise these commission rates. In this case, the craftsman will be notified by email 1 month before the implementation of the new commission rates. The craftsman will accept these new commission rates by default. If he does not wish to accept them, the craftsman may request the closure of his account.
58 Facettes will deduct these fees from the amounts paid by the buyers, before remitting them to the craftsman.