FROM 18 TO 22 MAY 2022
From 19 to 22 May 2022
Enjoy a unique selection of vintage jewelry or signed by major Maisons
Get an appraisal for free by reputable professionals in the sector
Meet creative designers to transform your family jewels
Find all the jewelry presented at our exhibition-sale
Passage Molière, the meeting place for jewelry lovers!
Mother's Day, engagement, birthday present, all occasions are good to go to our exhibition and sale Passage Molière. In the heart of the 3rd district of Paris, this passage has a long cultural and artisanal tradition and is listed as a Historic Monument. We welcome you for four days from May 19 to 22 to choose a jewel, have your jewel appraised or transformed.
If you want to come in peace, make an appointment:
In the program :
- Choose second-hand, vintage or signed Cartier, Van Cleef, Chaumet and other jewelery and, in other jewellery, a special “lucky and sentimental” selection.
- Let yourself be seduced by jewelry reinvented from stones and elements steeped in history and brought up to date.
- Have your jewelry appraised by our community of specialists and experts in antique jewelry.
- Imagine a new creation from one of your jewels with our “upcycling” specialist designers.
- Talk with Valérie Goupil, art historian, about the sentimental jewelry presented by 58 Facettes Thursday, May 19 at 18:30 p.m.
- And above all, come and meet our friendly team of enthusiasts!
With the participation of :
KARINE CHEDID JEWELERY
MISTER GOLD MELUN
FROM 19 TO 22 MAY 2022
THURSDAY: 12:00 am - 19:30 pm
FRIDAY: 12:00 am - 19:30 pm
SATURDAY: 12:00 a.m. - 19:30 p.m.
SUNDAY: 12:00 am - 18:00 pm
PHONE: +33 (0)1 84 60 50 35
18 Passage Moliere, 75003 Paris
Preview of our previous popup at the Swiss Village
FROM SEPTEMBER 30 TO OCTOBER 3, 2021
VINTAGE JEWELERY & CREATIONS
It was a pleasure to welcome you to the Swiss Village. You have been able to have your jewelry valued and obtain redemption proposals, imagine with our jewelry makers new jewelry from those of your family. You have tried and found what you are looking for among our selection, chatting with our experts on the eras and characteristics of gems, and we shared our admiration for so much historical craftsmanship and the beauty of stones. Four days of great encounters and discoveries!